» What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Most of the information was stuff that I use, but I had fun creating the image post and I really enjoy tags. Sometimes tags can get to be too much but in LibraryThing it's fun.
» How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I 've been looking into Mango but I never quite start the course, and I'm a bit more motivated now to learn another language.
» Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I like blogging and adding pictures to my site. Although that wasn't exactly a surprise that I like pictures but I enjoyed adding them.
» What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
If the program was revised to use more tools like the award winning tools list. That website had so much information that can be helpful. I know it was difficult for me to finish because I only work once a week, so it was harder to navigate the websites because of time restriction. Perhaps incorporate pictures to show step by step process for some of the harder posts.
» If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
I would because it different from what we do everyday. It was kind of fun having some time to explore, and the incentive really helped a lot, we're all human :)
No comments:
Post a Comment